- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
The new Macha Pro helps you get the most out of every pedal stroke whether you’re out on a training ride or in a mid-race sprint. Anchored by the power of technology, the Macha Pro puts the Motion Efficiency System to work for you. These performance-level racing shoes are lightweight and efficient, and the stylish design comes in two colorways. FEATURES - 100% long-fiber carbon ExoBeam plate with all-new dual beam design, offers secure mid-foot contact for better power transmission - ExoBeam technology reduces strain on the knee and ankle joints - All-new 360º ultra-lightweight, wrap-around upper with high frequency welded seams offers optimal support - All-new internal, direct pull ExoWrap structure design with all-new dedicated Boa Li2 dial produces a 360° foot enclosure for customizable arch fit and support - Laser cut micro-perforations in the upper for improved ventilation, cycling-specific performance last enhances overall performance - SharkSkin heel lining, removable sockliner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus layer
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
TAKE THE LEAP TO CLIPLESS. If you've been wishing for a pair of clipless cycling shoes that provides four-season comfort and simultaneously makes you look fantastic, Regalo is the shoe you've been waiting for. Wide closure straps allow you to quickly change in and out of riding gear, and these shoes stand above the crowd in terms of walkability. FEATURES: - ForceDriveTM nylon outsole gives entry to clipless pedal-level riders optimized stiffness for better power transfer - Streamlined tread keeps things light - Anti-slip studs in front, middle, and rear of outsole provide enhanced walking ability - AIRSTREAMTM 4-vent Cooling System produce an airflow effect that works in conjunction with the honeycomb air mesh fiber on the upper, resulting in a complete cooling system - Last optimizes comfort and fit during on-road cycling - Three large Velcro straps provide easy, infinite adjustment - A two- or three-bolt cleat pattern fits any pedal style - Light TransTextura PlusTM anti-odor breathable sockliner - Air mesh tongue - Durable and breathable synthetic upper material with soft mesh collar and lining - SPD and SPD SL Cleat compatibility
FLAT OUT SENDING. Liv Shuttle Flat is poised for performance, with the comfort, grip, and protection you need when sending it over a rock garden or filleting a berm. These surefooted mountain bike shoes perform under pressure and meet the demands of rigorous riding while providing ultimate comfort. Keep your cool as you walk to grab a mid-ride drink before heading up for another lap! FEATURES - GRIPR dual-density rubber in the pedal contact area is highly abrasion-resistant and reliable for pedal contact and walking through technical terrain. - Internal EVA insole for supreme cushioning - High-tech TPU film with laser-perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection TPU toe guard with extra-heavy stitch for durability and protection - Stretch mesh lace pocket on tongue top to pack the excess lace for added safety. - Reflective laces to improve visibility when navigating the streets to the trailhead.
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
ALL TERRAIN, ALL THE TIME. Throw on your Shuttles, grab your bike and go rip some Saturday morning laps on the local singletrack. Wear them to the shop, go hit the dirt jumps after work and then get ready to meet your buddies for a cold one. The all-new Shuttle Flat shoe is designed to be as versatile and ready for anything as you are. Featuring an ultra-durable dual-density rubber cup sole with exclusive GRIPR rubber compound in the pedal contact area and a super-cushy internal EVA midsole, the Shuttle Flat is guaranteed to become your go-to shoe. FEATURES - Long-lasting, dual-density rubber cup sole - Exclusive GRIPR rubber section in the pedal contact area for extra-secure traction - TPU outer film covering with laser perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection-molded TPU toe guard applied with an extra heavy stitch for durable security - Reflective laces with a stretch mesh lace pocket on the tongue top - Weight: 450g (size 45)
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS SUPERIOR POWER TRANSFER An all-new ExoBeam outsole features a dual-beam design made with ultralight 100% carbon fiber for superior toe-heel stiffness. The unique design significantly boosts power transfer while allowing enough torsional flex for natural foot movement. This helps minimize lower leg strain during the pedal stroke with zero watts wasted. PERSONALIZED FIT Most cycling shoe enclosures press the foot down toward the sole. The Surge Pro’s redesigned ExoWrap system draws the foot up into the shoe, using its unique wrap-around design and new micro-adjust Li2 Boa® reels. The result is a 360-degree foot closure that gives you an ultra-comfortable and personalized fit. COOL COMFORT A new polyurethane coated mesh upper with laser cut micro-perforations delivers maximum ventilation combined with long-lasting durability. The seams are welded rather than sewn, which helps minimize weight and gives these road shoes a sleek profile with a supple feel. - All-new ExoBeam outsole features a dual-beam design made with ultralight 100% carbon fiber lay-up construction for superior toe-heel stiffness - An all-new 360º wrap-around upper with high frequency welded seams and laser cut micro-perforations for optimal ventilation and a balanced foot climate - All-new internal ExoWrap structure for an ultra-comfortable, 360-degree foot enclosure and a customizable fit - All-new exclusive performance last offers all-day comfort and increased fit options - All new micro-adjust Li2 Boa reels give a super secure and comfortable fit, Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions - Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate
Page 1 of 1