The Rogue grips feature soft, large raised pads to provide extra shock absorption. - Made in the USA by ODI - Lock Jaw clamps sold separately
$11.00 - $13.00
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
$20.00 - $23.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Like shock absorbers for your hands, the Swage Non Lock-On Grips take the oomph out of the ups and downs of the trail. The perfect amount of squish will keep you comfy—because cramp-free hands should be your reward for taking on new challenges. - Ergo hand-fit design features thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping. - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition. - Multi-grip surfaces combination improves friction for better control. - 132mm length
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
- Non-Slip PU Surface Embossed With The Giant Logo - EVA Foam Base Absorbs Shock And Increases Comfort - Includes Giant End-Plugs And Finishing Tape - 2.5mm Thick
$20.00 - $22.50
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
Page 1 of 1